If you invest in one thing for the college application process, this is the program that can make the biggest difference.
- Write memorable essays that stand out in a crowded college applicant field
- Boost their application by selecting the best topic for them
- Gain valuable writing practice/training with a professional to prepare for college-level writing
The College Essay Can Be a HUGE Challenge
- A lack of process and procrastination leads to poor results
- Well-meaning parents interjecting themselves into the process can unknowingly sabotage a child’s essay and authentic “voice”.
- A poor essay topic choice doesn’t support the student’s complete application story.
How We Work
- Learn the what, why, and how of the college essay
- Identify an impactful topic that supports their overall application story
- Benefit from essay coaches with years of experience as they work through multiple drafts to improve their essay’s structure, clarity, creative storytelling, and polishing touches!
- Work on a reasonable, yet defined timeline so the essay does not become a never-ending project.
MAEd in Secondary English Education, BA in English and Political Science, Wake Forest University
Kathy de Jong
MS with a Concentration in Quality Management. BS Communication – University of Miami, FL.
Owner and Independent Educational Consultant, College in 3-2-1, Associate Member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association.